Falcon's Coach Fleet Back in Service 1st August 2020
21 July 2020 10:36
Falcon Coaches are pleased to announce that from Saturday, 1st August 2020 our coach fleet will be re-commissioned for use and ready for hire.
As the health & safety of our passengers has always been our number one priority, when you book a coach with us you can be totally assured that we will be operating to all current government and Public Health Guidelines in regards to ensure that enhanced levels of hygiene & cleanliness are maintained on our coaches.
- All our staff have their temperature checked before the start of their shift,
- All our staff have been reminded of the importance of regularly washing their hands or using hand sanitiser,
- For non-school groups, we have limited the number of available seats on-board – currently 25 on a 53 seater / 36 on a 70 seater though there is some scope to increase these numbers if members of the same household travel together,
- All of our drivers have their own allocated vehicle,
- We have implemented strict boarding, alighting and stowing of luggage procedures,
- The toilets on our coaches are not going to be used and out of use,
- All of our coaches have on-board sanitiser for use by the passengers and drivers,
- Unless exempt for medical reasons or age, we require all passengers to wear a face covering,
- Our drivers have been issued with cleaning kits to ensure that all common areas of the vehicle are sanitised after each use,
- Our vehicles undergo a fogging and sanitisation process at the end of each day,
These past few months have been extremely challenging for everyone and we would like to thank all our loyal customers for the continued support.
We look forward to seeing you on board soon.
Thank you - Falcon Coaches